Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

3012?

oldone

I have this simplicity that has 3012 on the hood, but the model shows that it's 2110. Has the hood been replaced? John

quote:
Originally posted by oldone
I have this simplicity that has 3012 on the hood, but the model shows that it's 2110. Has the hood been replaced? John
0 Yes it has. The only difference is the model number.

Does it have a standard three speed trasmission or a variable speed tranmission? If it's a standard three speed it should be a 2110.If it's a variable speed transmission it should be a 3012. Mack

Also is your engine a ten or a twelve horsepower? If its a 12 then you know its a 3012. Also the 3012 is a sovereign while the 2110 is a landlord. There should be a decal at the bottom of the grille reading either landlord or sovereign.

The grill has Landlord on it and its a 3 speed trans. So it most be a 2110. I went back to where I got it from, because they had another LL there, and thought that they might have switch the hoods,but that was not possable as it was a round hood one (101) They said its the hood that was on when it was given to them. So it must be the wrong hood on it!