Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

One box equals one trailer load

dhardin

business is really picking up this year. [img]attach/dhardin/IMAGE0027s.JPG[/img] 3 to 400 pounds of leaves, grass and pine needles in one load. This trailer load was pulled up off about two acres.

The blower has a 5hp briggs mounted just below it. Yes its the wrong color but the deck has such a good mulcher and pich up to it. I hope to make or find a collecter attachment to fit my AC 416 some time. Intersting point about the blower is if i pick up leaves without it, which i have. The cliping are about two times large. The blower really chops it up better. This helping to hall off a lot easyer.

• 3 weeks later...
Ken origially i had two wt. on the frount but one fell off and i mowed it over. GEEEEE wiz it scared me, but nothing busted but the wt. I need the wt. for the pullbehind i use. The deck on this Craftsman is a great deck for picking up grass and leaves. The deck uses the hi-lift blades. It has a nice 19.5 twin briggs and a adverage hydro. The stearing sucks, traction sucks, frame is under desinged, but it was marked down so cheap i could not pass it up.