Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

A free tractor and a push mower to boot

dhardin

And amazingly the wife is not mad, just shaking her head. My friend asked me how many tractors dose a guy need? A good customer of mine that i have mowe his yard the last two years asked me if i could fix his old Allis. The day I when to see it he changed his mind and said just take it, it needs to much work.:D well her it sets after it came off the trailer. [img]attach/dhardin/IMAGE0030s.JPG[/img] A battery and a deck belt some welding on the deck and I'm ready to go. Here we are allready at the farm to weld the deck. [img]attach/dhardin/IMAGE0042s.JPG[/img] GEEEEEEEE. GOT IT FINALLY

thanks guys give me a sec, i might get it fixed :( well maybe. I hope this is not how the rest of the day will go... Thanks maxtorman for opening the pics, Im having a DA attack. Yes the B110 runs great no smoke. after I cleaned out the carb it fired right up, runs smooth. Cant say that much for the Craftsman push mower. I think someone forget to put oill in it. Ill use it for parts.

It's an illusion Marty. Look closer and I think you can see that it's the stone driveway in the background...

I can't explain why someone would cut the grill in half. Maybe it's a replacement that someone made and only had sheet stock wide enough to make it that way? The first pic shows no extra shaft....

Its made that way. There is one screw off one side of the grill. The grill has a tang on the top and bottom that keeps it from coming apart if the screws are all tight. This is my second AC and I have one Simplicity (my first restoration was my Loandlord 101). This thing is in need of a little TLC and paint and its done. Not compared to the 101 i restored last winter. The 101 was a real chalange compared to this one. Im geting excited but i have to agree i "dont need another tractor". I feel the most interesting part of collecting old work hourses like this is how people come apon them. For me its been good luck and good friend. One thing that it is missing and i enjoy and hope to find is the rope starter hub that goes no the output shaft of the BGB. Anyone have one for sale.

I've nothiced the B110's and others with those grills often develop a crack down the center of the grill, one of my b110's is cracked for 2/3 the height of the grill and a buddy's b210 is cracked about the same. Dan, looks like you got a really great deal. It even has the original "guide" lights.