Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
paull

Cross country tractor trip

paull
Has anyone heard about the guy driving his garden tractor from Maine south to (I think ) Florida? I heard about this on the radio last week. It seems hs was driving around New York City either Weds. or Thurs. Must have been quite a sight ! I don't know WHY he's doing this, but I thought it was kind of interesting and also wondered what type of machine he's driving (AC or Sim. of course !). Anybody have more info on this? Paul LaFiandra

grandpawrichard
Dave, that's great, but you headed South, not North West! Did you get the Red, White, and Blue Speedo suit that I sent you? It had a big picture of the Club Logo on it for advertising purposes! Also, did you get the brakes adjusted so that when you come across the Rocky Mountains, you can control your down hill speed?I don't want you denting up my tractor before I get it! 80) When can I expect you to arrive at my front door with my New-used Tractor? P.s. I bet you thought I'd never see this posting, huh? 80) Dick

grandpawrichard
It's an inside joke guys! Dave was trying to sell me a tractor in January, but my Misses said "NO WAY!"; so we've been planning a road trip for Dave since then! Dick

grandpawrichard
Can't you just see Dave in a red, white, and blue speedo,with a big Simpletractors.com add on his back, driving an AC tractor, headed of into the sunset? Go West Young Man! It would be a great advertisement for AC tractors, as well as for our club! Not to mention his tractor repair and parts business! Go for it Dave! I bet if you made it here, my Missus would let me buy the tractor! 80) Dick

grandpawrichard
Hey Paul, Dave could stop at your house for a day or two! That way the News Crews in your area could get something to write about, and you'ld be a Local celebrity! Dick