Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Grader blade hitch part measurement

mowerman1193

I picked up a Broadmoor grader blade a couple years ago without a hitch.I then found a hitch but I still need the bracket to mount the blade to the hitch..If anyone has one of these could they take some measurements and some pictures of the part so I can make one..Or better yet anyone have one to sell?I pointed a red arrow to the part I need.. Thanks

Thanks Kris,That would be super if you could do that for me...Hope she don't forget your camera,LOL..I probably could build it with out the pictures as long as I had some measurements of that part...The picture in the diagram gives me a good idea of what the part looks like..

Kevin it looks to me like a piece of 1/4" plate bent 90 degree's and some holes drilled If you can get the measurements we can make you one...

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks Kris,I think we can build one from the measurements and the picture from the parts list gives a good enough veiw to see what it should look like.. Thanks again,

Kevin, Here's the only pic I had of the bracket. The bracket on mine measures 7/16" thick but 1/2" would probably be better.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Greg, That will help alot...Maybe I will be able to use this thing finally this spring...I have had it for a couple years now and only needed this piece so I could hook it up...