Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New Acquisition

ambler

B110 very original. I graduated from high school The year this was built. Also came with Dozer blade.

working some of the bugs out in the shop.

Looks good. Will you be home this weekend? I want to try and pick up the blower and weights. I am thinking real early Saturday morning. JH

powerking_one
Ambler, That's a nice looking Bee! Looks like it needs the original Nelson muffler though. The crankshaft out the front grill looks a little "truncated" or slimmed down. Sometimes all orginal looking equipment requires looking at all the hairs in the fine tooth comb. Tom(PK)

The engine number and spec are correct with a 67 build date. Note the grill pushes out a little in the front.

Great looking 110, looks much better than mine,and yours even has the original grass deflector on the deck.

I don't know Maynard, We have to let the experts render an opinion. I'll throw some more pics up when I can pull it out in the daylight. Lights weren't working so I ended up replacing the switch and old electrical tape. Redoing the throttle cable and learning the pto pulley system. I cut my teeth on cone clutches.

Looks great much cleaner than my new 101 tractor. And i thought mine was clean. I like to see pics of the seat, mines not original. I hope to post some better pics now that i have clean mine up some.