Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
BenB

Gift Shop

BenB
Kent, You had asked for feedback on the gift shop. My order arrived today and I am very pleased with the whole experience. The artwork looks great! I am looking forward to acquiring some hats,should they become available. Thanks, Ben

Kent
Ben, Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you're pleased. I haven't heard any complaints yet -- hopefully no one is just "keeping quiet." Some people are checking on hats and XXL shirts... but they will likely have to be special ordered (ordered in advance). Meanwhile, thanks for the business and support... Kent

Kent
I appreciate the thought Jeff, but I'm afraid if I autographed them they'd be worth less, not more... I'm trying to make an honest buck here! 8o) My hand is OK now. I lost use of the last joint on the left index finger (won't bend due to scar tissue), but the middle joint will bend enough to "get out of the way" and make a loose fist. After 2 reconstructive surgeries, plus the original repair work, I quit! It's there and it works -- I'm VERY lucky -- I'll live with this constant reminder to think twice and be careful....