Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

A challenge to all "tractor heads"

Rob-B

This year on Thanksgiving Morning will be the 28th. Annual Turkey Dip. Which is held everything year to raise money for Muscular Dystrophy Association. The event is held at the Quaddick State park in Thompson Ct. It is sponsored by the Knights of Columbus and the VFW both of Putnam Ct. All one needs to do is run into the spring feed lake and get wet . Its really easy, and just about pain less . This will be the fourth year that my daughter Stacey and I will be doing this. It will also be the first year that my daughter Stephanie will be joining us. But I would like to take it one step further; I challenge all of the "tractor heads", members or associates of Simpletractors, to take the plunge with me and my family. We ourselves have raised $150.00+ for this event, which we are going to "donate" in the name of "simpletractors"! The morning goes like this: 6:00 am: pre dip social, live radio and TV broadcasts, D.J. entertainment. 7:10 am: Paul Burton Spirit Awards= prizes awarded to dipper with zaniest costumes. 7:30 am: Take the plunge for the 28th annual turkey Dip!!! After wards there is a free breakfast for all dippers at the Knights of Columbus in Putnam right off of I-395. If I can't get anybody to answer the challenge, being a sponsor is just as good. I have the forms here at home and sponsorships range from a $1.00 donation to a $50.00 donation. Its entirely up to the individual. I have to submit them all together as a group to give Simpletractors credit. Please feel free to e-mail me, or PM. me with any questions. Or for other info e-mail turkeydip4mda@yahoo.com Also here is a news clip from last year that tells alittle more about the Turkey Dip and its history. http://wfsb.com/Global/story.asp?s=1530621 Thank You in Advance..................and lets see who the real Tractor Heads are!......................lol Our mailing address is: The Baumuller's 202 Woodstock Ave Putnam, Ct. 06260 Rob