Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

whats it worth?????????

rayy

Welcome rayy: It depends on several factors, the condition, engine size, hours, equipment included, and most of all how bad you want it. I've always figured any price I felt comfortable with, was a good price for me. You can find these on ebay from time to time to get an idea of price range Here is a link to one that ended yesterday. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4335718849&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT By the way I am a big fan of the Sunstar tractors and have three myself.

thanks for the info. this tractor is what i really like myself. it's just like the on ebay only has 800+ hours but is really good cond. found a snow blower for it just have to try for better price monday. again thanks

A dealer near me has a Duetz-Allis Ultima 1914 with a 48 inch deck and 155 hrs on the clock for $1500. The 48 deck is a deal killer me. If not aware the Ultima is the same as the Sunstar.

where is this,and how hard is it to get a snowblower for this model.I really want it for snowblowing only. Also is this shaft drive. Thank you

As Steve says the Ultima is the Allis version of the Sunstar so it is shaft driven. Duetz-Allis until late 1982, then Agco-Allis. Their model numbers were 1914H, 1916H, 1918H, and 1920H, the second pair of digits indicating the horse power. The Sunstar was also available in a 17 hp. model 17GTH-L. I have not heard of or seen an Ultima in this version though it may have been available.