Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
KSever

Electric Clutch Adjustment

KSever
Since I haven't ever had an electric clutch before I have ask the question. Put the electric clutch on tonight and it does engage fine but when it's not engaged it sounds like it is rubbing metal to metal. Is this how they sound and is there fine tune adjustment I should do to this electric cltch before I run it again? Only one more obstacle to go before I blow snow with this tractor and that's installing the electric snowthrower chute rotator.

KSever
Thanks Maynard, That's exactly what I was looking for. I can't believe I had 3 feeler gauges, I was thinking about this all night and after work today I went out and looked. Come to find out I did have 3. Adjusted the clutch just like it says Maynard and it works great so far.