Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

membership

gesgms

Garland--do you have access to the entire site? If so, your payment was received. I THINK I received an email when I joined, but can't remember. If you have a spam guard or any kind of filter on your email, it may have been deleted automatically. And welcome!

The club also take donations...... and it could be possible that it go mixed up with a donation rather than a membership...

Oh and if you payed with a check it takes a long time...I remember last year it was taking some up to 6 weeks to get their membership activated...

As of last Friday I checked with the secretary and he had forwarded all of the checks he received to the treasurer. The last 3 memberships were forwarded to the treasurer on 11/04/04. When the treasurer receives them he immediately activates the membership. It takes between 2 and 3 weeks to go though the mail and club channels. Check the dates on your checks. Guesses on dates don't help us in gettig it straightened out. The fastest and best way is to pay with paypal, your account will be activated in on day.

Just di dthe Pay Pal dues payment-last time it would not go thru because I used a debit card but no problems this time. I suppose the check I sent can be considered a donation Brent Ikard

I used paypal and was activated in a couple of days. This site is the only place I have seen people helping people in a long time, if they screw up my next subscription I will keep paying till they get it, haha....good work administrators!!!