Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
RenegadeJ

had decals made

RenegadeJ
Got the decals from local shop and applied them today. I hope these pictures come up ok. The were 10 dollars and included both sides of the hood and the Simplicity name on the seat pan. I must have moved the camera a lettle when I took the picture of the rear decal as it is a little blurry. If anyone is interested in buying some of these decals please let me know.[url="pop_download.asp?mode=Edit&dir=renegadej&file=13208"][img]images/disk.gif[/img][/url][url="pop_download.asp?mode=Edit&dir=renegadej&file=13209"][img]images/disk.gif[/img][/url]

johnerj
Hey Lon, looks fantastic. I don't know if you remember my 3112V, when you was here it was all in pieces. Thanks for the tip on the grease fitting in the front axel pivot. If we can get together again I would like a set of them decals. Maybe I can come out to your place this time to see your "stuff". John

RenegadeJ
I am sure that the people that have the decal shop can do them in any number your want, 2012,727.3212 or probable any number but I will check with them to be sure. It would probably help if thay could have a picture to scan as it makes it much easier to put into their computer. Kent deserves all the credit for being kind enough to send pics of the 3113V decals which I took to the decal shop and they reproduced the image. Hope that they will be able to help everybody that wants decals. I will talk to them tomorrow and keep everyone posted.

HammockJA
Good looking stuff! Please show pics of the complete tractor and talk a little about about your paint choices. Iv'e been on the sight a week, obviously someone needs to nail the decal thing for everyone elses benefit. I'm a paint guy so when I get done with my first tractor I will have the dupont blend code to share. Just happen to be working on a 3112V myself.