Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Santa visited the Landlord today

KSever

Thanks guys, Marty I didn't have the grill supports rechromed yet. I would like to have the complete grill,supports, and bottom support chromed. I will be having the lift handle and the grill supports rechromed when I take down my other parts to be done for my old truck. I found a good chroming shop last year in Madison,WI that will almost chrome anything you take to them, and they were recommended to me at one of the cars shows.

[quote]Originally posted by KSever
Came home to find this box sitting on my doorstep with a new muffler in it. Thanks again Santa Tews I'm pretty sure that muffler was suppose to go to my house! You have one nice LL there! I had the grill all chromed on mine, Sets it off nice. and can I ask what the Muffler set you back, I thought they did not make them anymore. John

Kris, Nice looking tractor you have...But I think you are now going to have to remodify your winterizer sheild again wont you? Just wondering why you don't have any pictures posted of it in your gallery or on simple tractors gallery...I would like to see some nice shots of it...I offten look at your old 717 in the gallery on simple tractors...Has inspired me to work on mine...I have done quite alot on mine in the last couple weeks... John, If you do a search or look in the parts manual you can find the part number for the muffler...I looked it up about a year ago and they was still avalible from Jacks for about $45 (I think)...

Very nice! I love orange! I'm hoping for a nice orange snow cab for X-mas, to go with my nice new orange snowblower!!! Hope santas listening.

Looking good Kris, my christmas may come saturday when i go get another tractor, maybe santa will deliver some parts for me.

Thanks for all the compliments guys, I've been wanting one of these for a long time. Maynard, I am still looking for the headlights but good things come in good time as they say. Kevin, I still haven't got this tractor the way I want it so until I get it done to my satisfaction I don't like to take too many pics and say it's done. I do take alot of in progress pics though and my progress has been mostly on the AC314 which I'm TRYING to get ready for the snowblower. Which by the way, hopefully by the time I'm done I won't have to get out of the cab to even raise the chute. I just might have to install a alternator from the car to run everything. As for the winterizer shield it will need to be remade, but I got my maint. Director at work doing a little bending of the sheet metal for me next week. I found out this week he is a sheet metal/HVAC guy by trade and has a 8 foot and 4 foot brake along with a cut off at his home shop.