Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

PowRmax tires

Ronald Hribar

I'm not ready for new tires yet for my 616. But have been looking. It seems like it is almost impossible to get tire,both front and back for this series. Also a spare set of rims. I would like a set of ribs in front and ag tires in back. And high flotion on another set front and back. What has been used for both after market rims and tires?

I got a set of 10x15 inch rims for my 4040 from 6Royobies, kinda a boat and auto goodies store in fairbanks. Paid around 40 bucks each for them. Front rims for tri-ribs have to be 4 inch as far as I can tell and have yet to find any. Also, I think the tri-ribs might be 12 inch rims instead of 10, but not sure on that. The ag lugs I put on were rather spendy, around 180 each including shipping to Ne when I wqas down there, I then brought them up here as luggage on my return flight, thus saving about 150 bucks in shipping.

What size Ag lugs did you get? Originals were 16 inch I think. Are you saying a 4x12 inch rim for tri ribs? Question is, Ss this a standard 5 bolt pattern wheel that will fit front hub? Likewise for rears except that they are 6 bolt. Was thinking maybe farm impliment wheels would work.

Mine are 29x10.5x15 Titan true power. I love the traction they give though I'm still lacking rear wheel wts. The rims I had ordered are farm impl rims. For the wide rims on front I can buy boat trailer tires and rims that will fit, just don't like the tread on boat tires but may be forced to settle for it as both my oem fronts have ballons on the sidewalls. Hopefully D-17 will pipe up hear as I think he has oem ags and tri-ribs on his. I think the oem ags may be 16 inch and I know they are narrower then mine.

You can still get Hi-Flow original 30.5 rears-Good Year. As for front tri-rib they are 4.00X12. Titan makes the tires, rims could be a different story. Ag rears are 8.00X16, Just bought a set of Good Years for 87.00 each. Implement wheels are available in that size but may not be exact offset, but are very close. Go to a good Good Year store & I think they can fix you up with most any rim. StanD