Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
KohlerMan

Will i be put in the ban if i buy a cub-cadet???

KohlerMan
Hello all, I have been recently offered a cub 1200 3-speed gear drive. I have always wanted one because they don't have any drive belts--all shaft driven. I can also get a P.T.O kit, so that allowes me to build a rear mower. I also love those old 12 h.p. kohler engines, there GREAT! He only wants $100 for the whole thing, IN RUNNING CONDITION! I would appreciate all the input...Thanks KohlerMan;)

MPH
Be hard to kick you for buying any running tractor for 100 bucks. If I had 500 to blow I'd buy a JD140 I know of, just because I want the hydro left/rt front blade with it and the green cart that's part of the grass catcher. Pretty sure I could part out the rest to some guys I met in Anchorage.

Dadsy98
The Cub has been sidelined for a few months. I suddenly have a number of projects to deal with. Hopefully I'll get that monster air compressor up and going, that will make short work of the sand blasting. The plan is to re-assemble and paint late next spring... Steve

dhardin
You may have to sit in the corner for a while... lol lol No problem, the best way to truly apperciate what you got is to try another, tractor that is. That will not hold true for wives. lol

John,if I were closer to your area i would beat you to it,No one made fun of me when i bougth my 2 AC's,so go for it,it is your hobby& money.Later ,Jim

John,I also have 4 cubs-3 john Deere-1 M-M -1 Oliver -1 Massey Ferguson,looking for A FORD,White and a Case,then my collection will be complete,Later Jim