Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Grader blade lift

johnmonkey

Hello I did a search for "grader blade lift" and did not get a response. Does the grader blade lift off of the blade itself or the hitch. I have a "holcomb" hitch and was wondering if I could make a mount on the hitch to raise and lower the grader blade. Thanks for any help. John H

Not sure what you're asking, but here's the original... [img]http://simpletractors.com/images/b_attachments_images/grader_blade_line_sm.gif[/img]

If I understand what your looking for, you should have or need item #7 in the pic Kent posted. A chain attaches to it and to the mower lift arm, item #9.

Thanks guys. I made a piece that loks like part E on Maynards picture. I use a chain on the grader blade on the foot dragger and can adjust the height with th elinks on the chain. When I put the grader blade on my AC 710 I used the mower lift cable, but I could not adjust the height of the blade when I changed the angle of the blade. So I guess that I need to rig a chain on the mower lift cable so That I can easily raise and lower the blade. JH