Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

36 snow thrower

RayS

Could anyone help me with the lenght and diameter of the clutch handle part number 106710. The blower manufacturers number is 990563. I need the clutch handle and know that it could easily be made and just need the dimensions. Thanks Ray

Ray, I think I still have that part - I don't use it as I'm running an electric PTO with the snowblower. You're welcome to it for postage. I'll look for it later today and measure it for you.

Ray, I can't find (or maybe never had) the clutch handle for my Simplicity snowthrower, but I did measure the handle for the A/C thrower which is identical. It measures: 5/16" in diameter 21" long one end bent 90 degrees, extending 3/4" from the centerline of the rod second end threaded for a 1 1/4" ball I do have the support bracket for the clutch rod (106687), the solid lift rod (106773), and pulley cover (106730). I'm not using any of them, and you're welcome to them. Figures what you need, I don't have.

Bill, Thank you for the measurements for the clutch rod. I would have responded earlier but I had to work today. I also sent you a PM about the other parts. Thanks again Ray