Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
deerhunter

Fleet of mowers

deerhunter
With yesterday's warm weather & no rain, I had the chance to clean up & winterize my mowers. While I had them out I thought I'd snap a photo. I already had the mower decks put away in the shed.

deerhunter
I just bought that about a month ago. A guy I know is getting a divorce & needs to sell everything, so I picked it up kind of cheap. I mowed with it once but being that the yard was in it's fall mode, I really couldn't tell how well it's going to work. I pulled it behind my ATV, I want to off set it behind one of the 716's & see how much time I save.

oldone
Nice looking fleet of mowers you have there. The tow behind should help cut your mowing time down alot. but with the yard I have I'm looking for a smaller deck, so I can have more riding time! (anybody have a 10" deck)