Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Fleet of mowers

deerhunter

With yesterday's warm weather & no rain, I had the chance to clean up & winterize my mowers. While I had them out I thought I'd snap a photo. I already had the mower decks put away in the shed.

I just bought that about a month ago. A guy I know is getting a divorce & needs to sell everything, so I picked it up kind of cheap. I mowed with it once but being that the yard was in it's fall mode, I really couldn't tell how well it's going to work. I pulled it behind my ATV, I want to off set it behind one of the 716's & see how much time I save.

Nice looking fleet of mowers you have there. The tow behind should help cut your mowing time down alot. but with the yard I have I'm looking for a smaller deck, so I can have more riding time! (anybody have a 10" deck)

Nice lookng tractors Tim, one looks familar. I just had mine out one last time before winter and also took a few pics & posted them. Dan

Nice looking fleet, i'd like to have one of those to mow around the hog farm. That grass/weeds are tough and rough on the equipment.

Deerhunter i built me a pullbehind 4 years ago and would not mow without it.It takes some geting use to, but saves me 1/2 the mowing time.