Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

A "few" of my toys

PeppyDan

Here are the toys that commonly get used around my place.

They are from left to right AC712hydro(currently for sale),Jacobsen GT12hyrdo,Homelite T-13shuttle, JCPenny 494shuttle,AC710 6-speed(16hp Kohler),Simp. Sunstar 20hphydro,Simp. 7117hydro, AC914 6-speed(16hp Kohler),AC B112 variable. I also have 4 others that do run (need batterys) but do not normally get used. I also have 18(not a misprint)in need lots of work just to get them running shape. They are partially or completely disassembiled. The grand total is 31 at the moment but I have 3 for sale at the moment. I would like to get my collection down to about 20, so I would enough tractors for all my attachments and a couple extra's for emergencies.I would like to get my attachments in a group shot but that's another project.

Thats wuite a fleet Dan. I like your plan to have one tractor for each attachment, don't understand why it seems like soooooooo much trouble to pull 3 pins to change attactments, but it sure does.

These all have good batteries so about ten minutes to move them out for the photo shoot. The rest of my tractors would obviously take more time, pumping up flat tires removing them from the blocks, pulling them out with a chain, etc... I should count the attachments I have to determine just how many tractors I really need. Dan

Looks Great. It appears you have a good balance of collector tractors (Homelite, JC, b112) and good practical working tractors like the sunstar. I've also got more than I need and am needing to scale down but keep finding more I can't pass up, last week I let a early B10 go by cheap so I guess I'm fighting the addiction. Thanks for the pics.

WOW that is one fine lineup of tractorsthere Dan.8D^ I like your idea of having a tractor for every implement but you really should do something about the RBT to FDT ratio......;):D:D

It's all been said. That is one heck of a fleet. Now I think we would like to see pictures of all your impliments. That would probably be an all day project though.

Holy smoke, I will show that to my wife to show her bad it could be. I only have seven tractors. Nice collection. JH

Dan Very nice collection you have there.I would like to see the rest of your collection in the future.Need to get up and see you sometime. AGCO918

Thanks for the comments. My wife feels I have too many but she knows she can't complain. Barbies & Rusty Wallace offical nascar die casts each get there own room. Mike G., yes they are ALL stored inside. I have a 40x60 two story (Bank)barn. The bottom of this has a 30x40 area I made into a wide three car garage. My truck uses one bay, but the rest is for the toys. I also have another building (22x48 I think)for storage, & my workshop (20x28). Chris727, I know what you are going through( like people can't tell that from the numbers). I have a B112 hydro with 48" deck, tiller, weights, and front blade I can buy from one of my uncles, I just can't scrape up the money. D-17 Dave, & MDB, yes the RBT's defintly outnumber the FDT's. I have a few more (FDT)in need of work but most of mine are the 700 series. A 710 6-speed was my first tractor and left an impression. I've had several foot draggers but just didn't care as much for them. Don't get me wrong, I know they have advantages, but so do the running boards. I have 2 B-110's, a Simp.2010, 725, Squire9(also for sale)and several parts tractors. One tractor series I don't have YET is the 720/Powermax. My dad has a Powermax & my brother has a 720 so one of these may be in my future. Dad has talked about selling his to get something with power steering. It just so happens I have two of these in my fleet, both being Sunstars, maybe a trade! My impliments only number about 15, maybe 20. I had one or two lost untill recently. My "Dandy" bucket for my Sunstar and a spring tooth cultivator. Found them hiding in other building where I keep a few tractors & a few cars. I'm getting my Sweepster mounted on my JCPenny's, think the colors just make this the obvious tractor for this attachment. Chad, give me a shout when you want to come. I can't promise you'll be able to walk around each one, or that they'll be clean but you'll be able to see alot of junk, opps I mean stuff!!!

Oh God, not another one!!! Actually she has been a Rusty Wallace fan for I think she said fifteen years. She doesn't know who she'll root for after next year, it depends on who drives the #2. We painted "his" room in color matched R.W. blue & white with R.W. border, white carpet and all. She also runs "4 TEAM 2" plates on her Patriot(R.W. shade) blue Dodge. I'm not into nascar much but I cheered for Tony Stewart in the orange(go figure she says) Pontiac. I am as big into Pontiac as she is in Rusty though I only have my 79 Formula Firebird and a few diecasts of Trans Ams.

Yep! I'm a long time Rusty fan (Ricky Rudd to). I've been watching Greg Biffel since he came to the truck series, I like him. Tell your wife we will still have the 66 car to root for. I just wish it were a ford.

Dan, I thought very highly of you until you made the Tony Stewart comment!! I forgive you only becaus of the orange color, It's somewhat understand & some times an AC may wine also if it's not running right. I like your wife am beside myself due to Mark Martin stepping down. I do like that young Kasey Kane except for the dodge thing

Tim, I said I did when he(Tony) drove a Pontiac. The orange paint is what really caught me eye though. Who knows, Tony may be out of nascar before long, he just bought Eldora speedway( dirt track) a few miles from us. He's there almost every race from what I hear. I rarly watch nascar and now that Pontiac is out, it's even less. Happy Thankgiving to all!!! Dan