Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Finally got a cab!

wantedinct

Well here it is! I got this one off of ebay. The directions said it is for a Yardman, but, with a little cutting, grinding and welding, it's on.

I fabricated it on my other new toy first a 2110

I was going to leave it on the 2110,(thats why i put the lights on it ) but i would have had to cut a slit for the lift lever. The 2210 has a hydro-lift and there's plenty of room to use it.

That is one interesting looking muffler.Where did you get that one from classic nelson muffler with a riser.I think you should crome that one.That cab looks new should do a good job for you .Bob

Nice cab... that should provide 20 years of service, with good care. Interesting that it is a "soft top" rather than the fiberglass hard tops. Since Simplicity/Allis went to hard tops along about the time of the RBTs in the early 1970's I didn't know that you could still get the soft tops...

Acken, as far as the lights go,i haven't put a meter on it yet,but i will and i'll let you know. HammockJA, i made the muffler on the 2110,and the one on the 2210 is an aluminum cover over the nelson (BIG DENT) muffler,with a vw bug chrome tip.

HammockJA, this is the one on the 2210 that now has the vw tip,and is painted black, dont ask why i painted it,because I still dont know.