Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  

EZ Slide Preliminary Results

Some expressed interest in how an EZ Slide coating would perform as a non-stick under deck coating. Here's the pics of the deck as it came off without any cleaning: [img]/club2/attach/phandad/EZSlideFall_001.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/phandad/EZSlideFall_002.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/phandad/EZSlideFall_003.jpg[/img] BUT remember, the deck's only been in service since late September - the grass hasn't been heavy or wet AND the deck's been doing "leafing" for the last month. So far so good, but I think spring will be the true test. Also this is my first year with a Simplicity deep left hand discharge deck (vs my A/C Homelite shallow right hand discharge deck). Unless it was an unusual mowing season, the deep deck seems to collect and hold more grass clipping than the shallow deck ever did. Anybody else have the same opinion?