Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

EZ Slide Preliminary Results

PhanDad

Some expressed interest in how an EZ Slide coating would perform as a non-stick under deck coating. Here's the pics of the deck as it came off without any cleaning: [img]/club2/attach/phandad/EZSlideFall_001.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/phandad/EZSlideFall_002.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/phandad/EZSlideFall_003.jpg[/img] BUT remember, the deck's only been in service since late September - the grass hasn't been heavy or wet AND the deck's been doing "leafing" for the last month. So far so good, but I think spring will be the true test. Also this is my first year with a Simplicity deep left hand discharge deck (vs my A/C Homelite shallow right hand discharge deck). Unless it was an unusual mowing season, the deep deck seems to collect and hold more grass clipping than the shallow deck ever did. Anybody else have the same opinion?

Looks like it helped. Is it a sray on or do you brush it on? Have been wanting to try some Slip Plate on my mower decks and snow thrower.http://www.slipplate.com/html/slip_plate_1.html