Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
wilm169

ITS HERE

mowerman1193
I guess I am somewhat ready as I never took the cab,blower and chains off the 64 Landlord from last year...The Work Horse GT1600 has the blade on it from 4 years ago but I stole the chains from it last year to put on the Landlord,LOL The rest of the tractors still have summerware on them..

MN_FISH
You lucky people:D It can wait awhile up here being we have too many projects leftB) outside. No electricity in the new garage and no garage doors yet. Went on a road trip yesterday and picked up^ the snow thrower for the 9020. The lawn vac is still on the 9020. Also don't want any snow to finish the outside Christmas decorating

tractormike
It probably won't snow here in western wisconsin till after the first of the year. I have 2 tractors with snowblowers on them to play with. I want to see how the B-12 does in the snow with the ag tires on the back. For you guys with snow, have fun out playing in it!

KSever
No snow here yet neither and it's a good thing. Was running the AC314 last night to see how it was going to do with the cab and when I shut it off the engine backfired and blew the bottom of the carb bowl off. gas was running everywhere, I've never heard of this happening before. Someday this tractor will run right and blow snow. Just hope I don't end up blowing snow with the Landlord and no cab!

SmilinSam
Got 6" of wet white yuk here. Got the blower on last night , but no cab, weight or chains. The Boys plowed out the lane with their rigs so didn't have to hurry to finish mine yet.....

JJ MARSHALL
quote:
Originally posted by MPH
Well, its about time somebody else has to quit suckin up leaves.:D:D:D
well it's a little early for snow in area of N.C,that i live in. but we got a lot of rain WED.and today the wind has been blowning very hard all day and it has blowned about all the leaves that were left on the trees around here off.so tomorrow morning i'll be out there on my 416h with the vac trying to get them up.hope this will be the last time this year.well maybe i will go back over it again next week there always a few left overs. JJ