Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
AlfredGarner

HYDROLIC UNIT

AlfredGarner
HELLO: HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT THANKSGIVING DAY? I HAVE A QUESTION DOES ANYONE KNOW IF A HYDROLIC UNIT FROM A 3212H WILL WORK ON A B10? HOW MUCH MODIFICATION IS NEEDED? THANKS FOR ANY INFORMATION AL

albj93
The auction (#4339658619) is just for the pump. I asked him about it and this is his response below. Andy Dear albj93, You asked: "Hello, Is this auction just for the pump or the complete system(pump,cylinder,pullies,brackets)? Are you parting this tractor out? Thanks Andy" yes i am parting it out.just the pump is up for auction. thank you

JoeJ
:DLOL, Maynard, I bid on that the minute he re listed it. I looked in me pocket, had just $55.75, tossed it all on the table. It didn't last long. But I figured if someone screwed up and it went for the $1.00 starting bid, it sure as heck was goin to be my dollar. LOL Good luck Al, that does look like a good set up. Joe