Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

HYDROLIC UNIT

AlfredGarner

HELLO: HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT THANKSGIVING DAY? I HAVE A QUESTION DOES ANYONE KNOW IF A HYDROLIC UNIT FROM A 3212H WILL WORK ON A B10? HOW MUCH MODIFICATION IS NEEDED? THANKS FOR ANY INFORMATION AL

The auction (#4339658619) is just for the pump. I asked him about it and this is his response below. Andy Dear albj93, You asked: "Hello, Is this auction just for the pump or the complete system(pump,cylinder,pullies,brackets)? Are you parting this tractor out? Thanks Andy" yes i am parting it out.just the pump is up for auction. thank you

There is a complete unit on ebay right now just listed. [url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=82248&item=4340097059&rd=1[/url]

:DLOL, Maynard, I bid on that the minute he re listed it. I looked in me pocket, had just $55.75, tossed it all on the table. It didn't last long. But I figured if someone screwed up and it went for the $1.00 starting bid, it sure as heck was goin to be my dollar. LOL Good luck Al, that does look like a good set up. Joe