Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

b10 questions

AlfredGarner

I found a snow thrower complete for my b10 what i don't have is the pulley for the crankshaft i did'nt find it in the manual i downloaded can someone tell me what dia pulley i need? Also i got a set of 55lb wheel weights hope they are not to heavy? thanks for any infromation AL

Think I'm running a 4 1/2in on my B-112. I'd go check except I hadda park it out in the snow inorder to have shop room to work on the van. Good score on the wheel wts. I run doubles on mine and I belive they are 25lbs. On the Landlord I have one set of oem's and one set of homemades that weigh 62lbs each so I think your save.

MPh & RAY Thank You for your infomation I brought a b10 last summer have a 716h been using for 4yrs think i like the b10 better seems to give a better cut anyway i found a b10 minus engine deck,tiller,snowthrower,blade for 300.00 about 4hrs north thought it was a good buy

Yea Ken I thought it was the snowthrower i have to redue the mechanism that turns the spout/i thought i would try to use a vinyl coated steel cable/the deck has no rust thru and no patches still has the belt covers. The tiller is free and seems in good shape,somehow when using the tiller the right rear axle housing broke,tractor is complete except for engine and wiring,tires are real good.bad news i had to go 500mile round trip to get but still worth it