Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Bunky

Fall organization

Bunky
Well I got all the tractors out today and organized the barn for winter, I didn't realize I had gotten rid of so many I only have 3 running tractors left... I guess I need to look for some more... LOL8D [img]http://bgerber.photosite.com/~photos/tn/8_348.ts1101678240000.jpg[/img]

MDB
quote:
Originally posted by Bunky
I only have 3 running tractors left... I guess I need to look for some more... LOL8D
And fast[:0], winter is almost here and you need at least two more just to get by....;):D

mowerman1193
You can stop by my house and buy back a few that you have sold me over the last couple years..I have so many now that I can barely shut the garage door...I even took some apart to put in the attic to make room on the floor,LOL

comet66
Hmmmmmmm..............
quote:
Originally posted by mowerman1193
...I even took some apart to put in the attic to make room on the floor,LOL
Now that's one I had not thought of... Very clever idea...also disquises a complete tractor as.... "Just a few spare parts honey" Good looking fleet Brian.

Bunky
I mainly use my Polaris 500 to move snow.. it's faster and It can push a lot of snow, But I agree I only have one for snow, one for tilling, and one for the johny bucket, that doesn't even leave me one to mow, pr anything else I might want to do I would need about 5 more just for the left over attachments I have..