Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
TomMaryland

2110 partially done!

TomMaryland
Here's a few pics of the 2110 frame up. Waiting on decal info before I do the panels, hood, and fender. What do you think? [img]attach/TomMaryland/2110partial1.JPG[/img] [img]attach/TomMaryland/2110partial2.JPG[/img] [img]attach/TomMaryland/2110partial3.JPG[/img]

MDB
quote:
Originally posted by TomMaryland
Thanks guys, I'm using a color match from NAPA in a gravity fed gun. Martin Seynour paint. It's kind of expensive but goes on soo nicely.
looks really good too me, and I know what you mean about how nice that paint goes on...8D

TomMaryland
Thanks guys, you've been alot of help! I should finish it this winter, hopefully by the first snowfall...cause Ambler has a snowthrower and a blade I'm going to gobble up this weekend!

TomMaryland
A little update...got the battery/gas tank box, the hydraulics, the clutch and gear shifter rods in. I should be painting the front grill, pan seat, and the top of the fender pan this weekend. I also found a place to make the hood decals, the front landlord decal, and the rear simplicity decal for $ 65. The proofs looked really nice, too. I'll post some more pics this weekend, along with the toys I just got from Ambler.