Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
TomMaryland

2110 partially done!

TomMaryland
Here's a few pics of the 2110 frame up. Waiting on decal info before I do the panels, hood, and fender. What do you think? [img]attach/TomMaryland/2110partial1.JPG[/img] [img]attach/TomMaryland/2110partial2.JPG[/img] [img]attach/TomMaryland/2110partial3.JPG[/img]

MDB
quote:
Originally posted by TomMaryland
Thanks guys, I'm using a color match from NAPA in a gravity fed gun. Martin Seynour paint. It's kind of expensive but goes on soo nicely.
looks really good too me, and I know what you mean about how nice that paint goes on...8D

TomMaryland
Thanks guys, you've been alot of help! I should finish it this winter, hopefully by the first snowfall...cause Ambler has a snowthrower and a blade I'm going to gobble up this weekend!

TomMaryland
A little update...got the battery/gas tank box, the hydraulics, the clutch and gear shifter rods in. I should be painting the front grill, pan seat, and the top of the fender pan this weekend. I also found a place to make the hood decals, the front landlord decal, and the rear simplicity decal for $ 65. The proofs looked really nice, too. I'll post some more pics this weekend, along with the toys I just got from Ambler.