Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

2110 partially done!

TomMaryland

Here's a few pics of the 2110 frame up. Waiting on decal info before I do the panels, hood, and fender. What do you think? [img]attach/TomMaryland/2110partial1.JPG[/img] [img]attach/TomMaryland/2110partial2.JPG[/img] [img]attach/TomMaryland/2110partial3.JPG[/img]

Thanks guys, I'm using a color match from NAPA in a gravity fed gun. Martin Seynour paint. It's kind of expensive but goes on soo nicely.

quote:
Originally posted by TomMaryland
Thanks guys, I'm using a color match from NAPA in a gravity fed gun. Martin Seynour paint. It's kind of expensive but goes on soo nicely.
looks really good too me, and I know what you mean about how nice that paint goes on...8D

Looking real good. Lite others said, you won't want to have it work hard and take the risk of messin' up your hard work.

Thanks guys, you've been alot of help! I should finish it this winter, hopefully by the first snowfall...cause Ambler has a snowthrower and a blade I'm going to gobble up this weekend!

That's a really nice tractor. Looks like it has taken some time. Have fun with it. What does the 12" pulley do? Benjamin Kassulke

Thats the big pully. From what I understand, its used on the rear lift. It has taken some time, because I stripped the whole thing down.

Roger that John. I just went to Amblers yesterday. Picked up a nice snowthrower and a blade. A great guy, and he's got some fine toys!!

A little update...got the battery/gas tank box, the hydraulics, the clutch and gear shifter rods in. I should be painting the front grill, pan seat, and the top of the fender pan this weekend. I also found a place to make the hood decals, the front landlord decal, and the rear simplicity decal for $ 65. The proofs looked really nice, too. I'll post some more pics this weekend, along with the toys I just got from Ambler.