Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
MPH

new snow

MPH
Had a nice couple inches fall yesterday pm, then came the wind and blew all night, guessing I got 4-5 inches, based on walking out in the woods where it doesn't drift. Got the LL out to deal with it' Yardstick says 18 inches drifted rt in front of the house,'cept you can't read it.

Landlord with a blade full. Couple places on the drive where it was drifted good the snow just rolled over the top of blade, but I was wide open in 3rd so no pics of that.

Not sure how hard the wind is blowin to make my 12 foot Ole Glory stand up like this, but at zero for temp it sure bites, this snow stuff just ain't fun anymore.

Tacey
MPH- Your photos are motivating me to prep my tractor for winter duty. I enjoy pushin' snow, but your Kodiak winters are just a bit too long for my taste. Great photos, though! Tacey