Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

new snow

MPH

Had a nice couple inches fall yesterday pm, then came the wind and blew all night, guessing I got 4-5 inches, based on walking out in the woods where it doesn't drift. Got the LL out to deal with it' Yardstick says 18 inches drifted rt in front of the house,'cept you can't read it.

Landlord with a blade full. Couple places on the drive where it was drifted good the snow just rolled over the top of blade, but I was wide open in 3rd so no pics of that.

Not sure how hard the wind is blowin to make my 12 foot Ole Glory stand up like this, but at zero for temp it sure bites, this snow stuff just ain't fun anymore.

;)But Marty, if you play Ann Murrey(sp) and "Spread your tiny wings and fly away" Who's going to keep me straight on my oil changes???:D Joe

MPH- Your photos are motivating me to prep my tractor for winter duty. I enjoy pushin' snow, but your Kodiak winters are just a bit too long for my taste. Great photos, though! Tacey

Thats the hitch I made for the B-112 to use my 5 foot yard rake on Eric. I was useing it to lift and pull downed trees off the property line trail a couple days ago.