Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
10HorseMan

Anyone ever had a johnny bucket on a B-110

10HorseMan
I was looking at a johnny bucket to go on one of my two B-110's. How well to the tractors take the buckets. Do you like to use them. Or do i need to stick to the trailer and shovel. This may be what I need because I have broke two sets of wheels on utility trailers hauling dirt [:0]:(!

ReedS
I have one on a 2110 and I find it to be one of the best attachments that I have. The only thing better would be a loader. Having the hydro-lift is a big plus as well as I can just about lift the front tires off of the ground. One small disadvantage that I have seen is that there is no way to curl the bucket when scooping........... Don't forget Ag tires and plenty of weights for traction!;)

thedaddycat
Actually, that's the first one produced for Simplicity or AC tractors and was the prototype. I have the first one serialized, that one is the only one that predates serial numbers for this series of JBJrs......

10HorseMan
Thanks Maynard, i read the article. Kent must really like his. Do any of you all have the new ''Power Dump'' Do i still need a shovel to fill the bucket up or do i just need to drive and dump

Bunky
I use my version of the johnny bucket on my B112 once in a while it works good because it has hydraulic lift It depends on the material's you working with but for Sand stone and manure I just drive in scoop and then go dump...