Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

I'm ready...

timack

Pretty handy having a partner that can do your welding. Looks like it should handle most Ne snow storms,til you get one of them good ole bilizzars.

Nice looking snow mover...I noticed the VW sign in the back...Are you into those? I have several...Tons of aircooled fun...Welcome to the club...

Nice looking rig Tim. :DWOW! A wife that puts up with a tractor addict AND welds, Man you got it made!!!:D:D You tell her I said she did a bullet proof job on it too!! Joe

Looks good to me. My wife wants nothing to do with the tractors. But maybe I could interest her in learning a new skill - welding??? Somehow I doubt it.

Nice tractor timack! It's a lot like mine...

Notice the rear weight. It's a milk crate that I attached with nylon cinch strap. Works great.

I rinsed off the old tractor yesterday. I thought I'd post a pic while it was still fairly clean. Tacey

Just noticed your chains Tim, Never seen 'em with 2 cross links so close together then a big space to the next one. What you got going there?

Thanks all for the compliments... Jay-no air cooled, the welder drives a '00 Passat wagon. Tacey-good idea for weight, I have a milk crate around here someplace...hmmm Marty- good eyes! They're 235/75-15 cable chains I had laying around, never used. They wrapped around a bit more than 2 times, that's the way the spacing ended up- sure would have been better if they'd come out even, oh well. I used big, thick zipties, we'll see how well it all works...I drove it around some, nothing broke!! Tim