Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
PhanDad

Ready for winter and ...

PhanDad
snow: [img]/club2/attach/phandad/winterready_001.jpg[/img] and a long sleep: [img]/club2/attach/phandad/wintersleep_001.jpg[/img] It's the first year I'll have both a blower and plow available. I'm looking forward to it. Also as some of you know, Granddad's B110 was to be shipped to my Daughter in Oregon for use at her new home. But before I could refurbish it and ship it, she moved to a rented home near Pittsburg, PA and no longer has a use for the tractor. So I guess I'm stuck with it. :D

MPH
Yea Bill, that B-110 looks like a tough one to get 'stuck' with, sorry to see life being so hard on you.Sure hope the snow gods are better to you and dump you a foot/week so you don't feel like you got all ready for nothing come spring.

Karl_Brandt
Looks good Bill.;) I have my AC 919H with 42"snowblower & cab,AC-HB-112 with 46"snowblade.:D Just need to put the 46" snowblade on the Simplicity 3416H,just need to change oil and add chains.I just finished replacing a bearing in the vickers hydro. Made a test drive around the field this morning with snow light coming down.:) Karl

PhanDad
Hmmm, maybe John's on to something. But I really need the front wheel weights for mowing my hills, don't especially need them for snow. Now if I only I had two sets!