Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
PhanDad

Help with Homelite Plow Bracket

PhanDad
Anyone have a plow attached to an A/C Homelite tractor? Here's two pics of my Homelite with the plow attached: [img]/club2/attach/phandad/plowlever_001.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/phandad/plowlever_002.jpg[/img] I need help with the support bracket for the plow angle adjusting rod. What does it look like and where does it attach? I was going to use an old footdragger snowblower clutch rod bracket, but I can't find a good location for it. The problem is binding in the bracket when the plow is lifted. I can find a location with the plow up or down, but not both. I'm thinking the OEM bracket must have a larger vertical slot in it. Thanks.

PhanDad
Dutch, Mack, and Maynard, - Thanks for your help. Pics are great. Maynard, do you have the model number of the Homelite plow? I'll download the manuals. All I could find was a similar Simplicity manual. Thanks in advance.

UCD
The Simplicity model# 1600169 Homelite model# is LM-16001-69 the document part# is 24745 You will have to go to [url]http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/v_techpubsearch.php[/url] and search. That is how I found them. There are about 30 HomeLite manuals there I had to look for awhile but found it. http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/6767PRINT/PDF_files/TP_400_3851_00_AT_H.pdf