Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Found a new Parts website...

[url]http://www.milacalawn.com/parts.asp[/url] It has simplicity,AC,MTD.Murray,ETC. Even B series tractors!!! It has very good part diagrams, you can enlarge. You must put an item in your shopping cart, then check cart to see price, you can always take it back out of your cart.

Our advertiser, Small Engine Parts Warehouse, has the same system implemented. http://www.sepw.com/pages/2/Default.htm

I;ve used SEPW since the start. Fast, friendly and a ****load of old NOS parts. They even had an old one whele cart for my 4211H. They've been very, very good to me. Mike

Last I heard, Small Engine Parts Warehouse (i.e. Tennies Hardware and Parts Center) was the 5th largest Simplicity dealer in the country... that was when they first started advertising with me. I don't know where they stand now... A few years back, I was looking for the OEM 3" BGB pulley that drives the tiller -- it was NLA, and so they called the plant directly, which was able to scrounge one up... Talk about service!

You can't beat that for service, that's for sure. It get's to be almost a pleasure to deal with people when they can do that for you. Sure beats my local dealer. That's why I deal with SLI so much. SERVICE!

I have bought parts from SEPW ever since they started their online parts service. They have always taken very good care of me. Thanks Guys.^