Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
TomMaryland

nice day at ambler's

TomMaryland
Spent a nice day at Ambler's place on Staurday. I picked up a good blade and a snowthrower for the landlord. Thanks again Ambler! What a great guy! And a nice fleet of toys too!:D

johnmonkey
I agree Ambler is a nice guy. He gave me a tour of his tractors and showed me a place in Frederick County Md. to purchase vac hoses and another place to buy tractor tires at a good price. Plus he is very knowledgeable about these tractors. JH

jjouelle
I agree, Ambler is a nice guy. I bought a plow from him earlier this year. Buy the way Ambler, I did completely restore the plow with new paint, bolts and cutting edge (to bad now I can't start the tractor). I'll add pics after I can get the tractor running with the new plow attached. John

albj93
Hello all, I will also agree with all the above. He has helped me increase my collection along with a few other attachments/options that I have been looking for. Sure wished he or I lived closer. Heck of a nice person...and a LOT of toys! Andy

ambler
Thanks guys, I'm out in Indiana this and just got my wireless working at IU. I've the fever bad,when I drove from the airport I check peoples yards and the fleet configuration keeps changing with new acquisitions. I may have to shed more stuff to make way for a second Ultima 1920 with power blade.