Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

nice day at ambler's

TomMaryland

Spent a nice day at Ambler's place on Staurday. I picked up a good blade and a snowthrower for the landlord. Thanks again Ambler! What a great guy! And a nice fleet of toys too!:D

I agree Ambler is a nice guy. He gave me a tour of his tractors and showed me a place in Frederick County Md. to purchase vac hoses and another place to buy tractor tires at a good price. Plus he is very knowledgeable about these tractors. JH

I agree, Ambler is a nice guy. I bought a plow from him earlier this year. Buy the way Ambler, I did completely restore the plow with new paint, bolts and cutting edge (to bad now I can't start the tractor). I'll add pics after I can get the tractor running with the new plow attached. John

Hello all, I will also agree with all the above. He has helped me increase my collection along with a few other attachments/options that I have been looking for. Sure wished he or I lived closer. Heck of a nice person...and a LOT of toys! Andy

Thanks guys, I'm out in Indiana this and just got my wireless working at IU. I've the fever bad,when I drove from the airport I check peoples yards and the fleet configuration keeps changing with new acquisitions. I may have to shed more stuff to make way for a second Ultima 1920 with power blade.