Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  

101 Landlord light brackets?

I've got a 101 which looks like it has an original switch, but it doesn't have the light bar like I've seen on the other models. It has brackets which are mounted on the side. Is this installation dealer original?

Kent
The curved light-bar was original for that year/model, which is approximately a 1966 (may be a 1965). However, someone may have installed the later (1968-70) vintage individual brackets that mount on the grille frame uprights. These were used on the "flat-hoods " -- 2110/3012s through 3210/3212s...

quote:
Originally posted by Rob-B
Where is the switch located?
The switch is on the left under the Amp guage and it pulls out. Not a toggle. (Kent)The brackets hardly look original.... but I wasn't sure. Most else on this tractor looks original.