Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

I know it's not orange or yellow but...

Wishin2BMowin

My buddy has an old Cub Cadet model 106 and he's looking for some used front rims & tires. Does any of the AC or Simplicity tractors have the same size rims that will fit on his Cub? If so does anyone have any for sale? He's also looking for a blower or a snow plow if anyone has one of those that may fit as well? Thanks,

Go to these sites for contacts, etc. http://ihregistry.com/cgi-bin/discus/discus.cgi http://www.ihcubcadet.com/cgi-bin/forum/discus.cgi

You need to measure the diameter and length of the spindles and compare with A Simplicity or AC to see if the wheels will interchange. I don't own a Cub Cadet. If you measure his, then I can tell you of a Simplicity wheel will fit. You could probably use a Simplicity blower or plow, but on either, you would need to make a hitch to hook it to the tractor. Dutch has a Kubota blower set up on his Simplicity, and I have a Sears blower set up for my AC. I also use a Wheel Horse blade for which I made the hitch mount.

I've got a Cub 106 & a 107........ Both have "quick hitch" for the plows. I think I would try to find a Cub plow--Blower, rather than trying to adapt something else. Have him try E-Bay, or one of the "I.H." sites...... Theres always some plows for sale.