Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
MPH

Flex O Glass

MPH
Made the mistake of rolling down my van window today at -10 degrees, 200 miles from home to chat with a buddy I ran into in a parking lot. Window gets real hard to roll up anything below 30 above, think I stripped the plastic gear again trying, so, had to do the Alaskan window trick, plastic and duct tape, at -10 duct tape isn't much good so I closed this piece of Flex O Glass in the door and headed home. 30 below when I got home and after 200 miles of 65mph plus a little even the tails sticking out were in good shape. Got me thinking, for those of you with cabs and a bad window, might work to fix it. 3x3 foot piece cost me 6 bucks.

comet66
Flex O Glass....Never heard of it....Available in auto parts stores? Of course it would go down.....That's just that little Irish guy trying to make a living. Not to cause you any grief Marty....but....I hope Mr. Murphy gets snowed in somewhere.