Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
JBLACK

IS IT A BUY?

JBLACK
I was just looking through the local paper and some one is trying to sell aPENN STATE EDITION SIMPLICITY with a 38?inch deck . The tractor has never been used according to the add.the asking price was 1700.IS IT A BUY?

Fred
I can't address the question of price, but these are 14 horse hydro Regent lawn tractors with a 38" deck. A really nice machine if it meets your needs. For a picture of 'yours', see: http://www.simplicitymfg.com/Art/SportsArt/GIFS/Lions.GIF .
(I HAVE to figure out how to post a link here one of these days!)
Fred

Now if that was a YANKEE trac it would be long gone!!I'd buy it.