Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Ultima 1920 (Pictures added)

ambler

I've been in long negotiations over a 2nd green 1920. This is a Duetz Allis Sunstar with two speed rear,locking differential, power steering etc. This particular model is said to have front hydraulics and power dozer blade. Post pictures later.

1920 is 1986 based on the engine number. Runs great with 220 hrs on the clock. 48 inch deck and power angle dozer. Picking it up next Saturday.

Picked her up 1920 with front hydraulics and 223hr on clock.

Here's the power dozer

See Brinly Disk The new one is a mate for this one. 1920 with rear lift and PTO.

I'm mounting the blade now and the weighted ags.

Hi Congradulations on picking up that Deutz Allis 1920 Ultima. It really looks to be in good condition. I really like the two hydrolic lift levers! You got to love those 1920's, they are one really well built. I my self have an Agco Allis 1920H 1996 model with a 48 inch deck. I also just picked up a 1988 1918 Ultima Deutz Allis with a 48 inch blade with 1,335 hours on the clock. I really like the powersteering and the hydrolics on these tractors. I will never trade my 1920H or 1918 in even if they were given me a new tractor. I like them too much. Take Care and happy mowing. Jason B

Went over it and noticed it wasn't charging. Ran ther trouble shoot and had a bad rectifier. Luckily I had 2 more. Charging great now. Mounting blade now

Great find! Arent you afraid that having 2 of them will allow for 'tractor breeding'? You just may end up with more than you bargained for! hehe

Jay They have already multiplied. I have 2 1920s 18HP Sovereign 7119H 7117H 7112H 7112 six speed 712H 712S 2 7016H 3416H 101 landlord 3212V B110 B112 and 728 Broadmore Whats that 17? My plan is to cull the herd, I'm selling two now. I have ten acres I want the Ultimas for work.

Nice collection of tractors you have there. I say a Agco-Allis version of the 1920 at a Green dealer last yr that would have been nice to have.It had chrome hubcaps on it.It was a sweet looking tractor.

I'm the second owner of this tractor. Binder has service and owners manual and purchase receipt. They payed $6700 for the tractor and blade in 1997. Both green Ultima's are from Frederick sold by Reichs Ford Truck and Tractor.

Ambler, is that the exhaust coming out the grill? Which engine does it have? All of mine come out the left side like your other one. It sure is a clean machine and with very few hours on it should last a good long time.

John, Yes its a M20. 1986 on engine, 1987 on the original bill of sale. I believe threy changed the design I may change it too, it has a little backfire at shutoff which may be why the design was changed. I did counteroffer him as per our last communication and he accepted my price after thinking about it. I mounted the power blade and it sure is sweet. Snow due tonight and tomorrow. Got the weighted Ags on Carlyle superlugs and wheel weights. Ready to rock and roll.