Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

GOTOE Lost pictures

UCD

Ann Marie found these pictures in her camera yesterday They were not on the memory card but in the camera's memory. These were taken Sunday morning as everyone was loading to leave

Wow, thanks for posting these Maynard. We were so busy loading up on Sunday morning that Jake and I did not take any pictures. Looking at those pics make me wish show season was here again, but instead we have Snow season....:(

After enjoying a lot of good pics I get too the last one and gotta ask, who's got the log picker on the hydro boom and what is it mounted on??

Marty, Here is a little better picture.

The hydro boom is mounted on this truck and was used to haul the logs in for the saw mill that was right across from where we had the tractors lined up. Sorry I cut the boom off of the truck when I took the pic......:(

Thanks for the pictures Maynard. What size format were you taking the pictures in? What I am trying to do is not to compromise quality while saving some memory. Mike, it was great to see all your tractors in person rather in front of the computer. That is some Classy tractors you got there.

Maynard, I have all of the machanical things done on the HB-112 Hydrosat pump, BGB, starter generator, rebiult carb, new head gasket, add a hydrualic lift and a few other things... Mowed with it most of the summer now just need to take it back apart to paint.

I have not done anything with the HB-212 and B-112 Variable that I picked up from Dan at GOTO.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Very nice pictures, I especially like the picture of the pull type trailer mowers made up of Simplicity mower decks. We were thinking of building something like that to pull behind our Agco 1920, to cut some large properties. Very nice pictures and thanks for sharing them. Take Care Jason B