Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Help with E-bay parts

albj93

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask for some help in identifying an E-bay part. In the picture below it appears (to me) to be a Hi/lo set-up. The seller states that it is Broadmore model number 990303. Not sure if this is the same for an Allis Chalmers B-10 as I would like to put it on one. I read in the archives that the Broadmors were a different shaft size? Also do not know what the gearcase in the picture is for. Can anyone help? Thank you, Andy

Andy, That's a two speed pulley for the Broadmoor Series tractors and that is also a Broadmoor transmission. The shaft size is not the same as a B series tractor. It's only a 5/8" shaft on the Broadmoor and you need the two speed pulley that fits on a 3/4" shaft. The number of the two speed pulley that you need is 990348.

Greg, Thank you for the reply! I did not think that it would work but wanted to ask. I am not too familiar with the Broadmores as you can tell... Thank you again, Andy