Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Riddle me this!

ehertzfeld

Let see how good you guys are! Rob and Kirk, you are not alould to guess. You know what my secret project is.:D:D:D Can anyone guess what these are for???

Dont borther asking for hints. Remember it's a secret:o) Oh and if some one does guess right......I wont tell ya!}:) Elon

Looks like they are some kind of adapter plates to mount an accessory like a blower or tiller to a different type of tractor.

Simple, those are the brackets used to attach the bogey wheels for a halftrack conversion. Kinda like this...

From: http://www.tractorshed.com/fordnclub/npic1655.htm But where did you find the track material? I guess you could weld together 2 sets of tire chains, wrap the (now longer) chains around the drive and bogey wheel, and then cut off what you didn't need. Yea, that might work... Right? What did I win? :D /r David (waiting for snow in Denver)

quote:
Originally posted by dratkinson
Right? What did I win? :D /r David (waiting for snow in Denver)
In the spirit of the holidays....I'll let you know Christmass day who has "if anyone get it" the right answer. This is kinda fun....isn't it?:o):o):o) Elon

Em;s homemade, factory whatchamacallit's that fit the rear of the thingamajig to mount that other thing to your tractor. See how simple that was.

The holes look like they would be in sync with bolting onto the frame of a Broadmoor where the front bumper goes. Two holes for the bumper mount and the third for where the Blower/blade hitch pin hole is.The notch on one might be to clear the pto rod. I'm Probably not even close......