Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Panzer project

DavidG

Just picked this up last night. Had to use the B10 to drag it to the back yard. One flat front tire and the brakes are rusted in the applied position, makes for a hard to move little tractor. It's also very heavy. Hope to start restoring after the holidays. The B10 in the pic. started out this bad too.

Nice find Dave! Your panzer looks to be around a 1965 or so by the steering wheel. My wife and I have 2 panzers, a 1963 and a 1965 model.We have them both restored and they get a lot of attention at shows, especially from their teal green color. If you need parts I found a guy in Maine that has most of what you may need. The panzer is a heavy built machine what with the dodge car rear end in them. Your B-10 looks very good, nice job on it! Good luck with your panzer and have fun with it. Here is a picture of our 2 panzers. The front one is a 1965 and the one with the black steering wheel is a 1963. [img] /club2/attach/tractormike/IMG_0215a.JPG [/img]

Mike... Nice job on those two Panzers. Sounds like you are the guy I need to contact if I have problems or questions on mine.

GREAT find!! Now to get it looking like Mike's. I so missed out on getting one local that was the narrow front end model. And even got a heads up on it from another member. Joe