Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Follow-Up to Front Rim Width

RobS

On 12/14/04 I posted "Front Rim Width" I rcvd the rims from "Glacier" that I found in the classified section. This was my 1st purchase from the Classifieds here in the club. It was great dealing with a club member, it was like buying something from a friend and the rims were great. There was a request for a more recent photo after viewing Gallery entry titled "Work In Progress." I said I would attach an image once I get the rims setup, so here it is. Once again - Thank You to the Club, it's great to be back! :D

GREAT looking 210, Rob. Can't believe those are the wheels I sold you. Didn't take you long to get them done. I also would like to know what paint you used. Glad to have helped you with the wheels.

RE: The Steering Wheel - It's kind of a long story but here's the short of it - This is the original wheel, this tractor was in a bad fire and what you see is the metal framework after the plastic melted away. I sprayed it yellow when I painted her and then wrapped the wheel with friction tape. The Light Brackets were time consuming but the end result was worth it, thanks.