Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
tanman722001

MW Garden Mark Squire 9

tanman722001
Hi,I have a chance to buy one and wanted to know if there is many around?I done a search and it didnt pull up any.So was just wondering.And if anyone has a pics of one please post it.Thanks Tony

tanman722001
i know they are the same just with different paint and decals.Just wanted to see one with the decals on it b/c the one i can get dont have the decals on it only thing on it is the ID tag behind the set.Tony

tanman722001
Hi kSever i have seen that section but that the older model Squire.The one I can get it around a 64.Dave I woundn't hold out on you.LOL Im working on a price for it.Hi Toad270 I knew I seen one somewhere.Thanks for the link to it.Thanks Tony

HubbardRA
I have a 61 Wards. It had been repainted when I got it. No decals, just side emblems. Don't think I have seen decals on the older Wards tractors. Johnmonkey has an origninal Wards, and I don't remember decals on it.

MPH
  ' Don't think I have seen decals on the older Wards ' Rod, I think that because the 725's and thier Wards counterparts were the last HIGH class tractors made using chrome emblems. From Landlords {squire 9} on up they went to stickers.