Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

MW Garden Mark Squire 9

tanman722001

Hi,I have a chance to buy one and wanted to know if there is many around?I done a search and it didnt pull up any.So was just wondering.And if anyone has a pics of one please post it.Thanks Tony

i know they are the same just with different paint and decals.Just wanted to see one with the decals on it b/c the one i can get dont have the decals on it only thing on it is the ID tag behind the set.Tony

Have you checked www.SimpletrACtors.com ? Kent has a section on Montgomery Wards [url]http://www.simpletractors.com/wards_1962/squire.htm[/url]

Hi kSever i have seen that section but that the older model Squire.The one I can get it around a 64.Dave I woundn't hold out on you.LOL Im working on a price for it.Hi Toad270 I knew I seen one somewhere.Thanks for the link to it.Thanks Tony

I have a 61 Wards. It had been repainted when I got it. No decals, just side emblems. Don't think I have seen decals on the older Wards tractors. Johnmonkey has an origninal Wards, and I don't remember decals on it.

' Don't think I have seen decals on the older Wards ' Rod, I think that because the 725's and thier Wards counterparts were the last HIGH class tractors made using chrome emblems. From Landlords {squire 9} on up they went to stickers.

I think the Bronze color also started with the Squire 9. Mine was either red or red-orange, so is John's. I am talking under the hood where mine had not been re-painted.

Was drifting around SimpletrACtors in the gallory under mix and match and found a pic of a Squire 9 for you Tony. http://www.simpletractors.com/gallery/mw_squire_9.htm

What's even rarer, that bronze tiller and trailer. Bet you'll never see anoher orriginal in that colour and in that good a shape.

Thanks MPH for the pic.But I dont think im going to get it the guy wants to much for it($375)for just the tractor and a deck.Tony